We at Enalytix are committed to proactively manage an Information Security Management Policy (ISMS) designed to protect the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of Business information, as well as processing in a secure environment. We believe in continually improving our management system by periodically reviewing ISMS and its relevant controls.
Key points of the ISMS Policy are:
- i) Classifying all business and client information as per sensitivity.
- ii) Analyzing information assets risks and their proper mitigation plans.
- iii) Controlling changes to Information System.
- iv) Handling security incident through an efficient incident response process and learning from past incidents.
- v) Complying with applicable legal, regulatory and statutory requirements.
- vi) Providing continuous information security awareness by training.
- vii) Preventing business interruption by adopting Business continuity management.
- viii) Continuously monitoring entire ISMS to detect any loopholes.
- ix) Providing adequate resources to maintain proper ISMS
- x) Periodically reviewing ISMS Policy for its suitability and applicability.
All employees of Enalytix acknowledge their responsibility towards ISMS.